MEGALO GALLERY 2020 - EXHIBITION PROGRAM
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - SUBMISSION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2019
Megalo will continue it’s commitment to high-quality, print-based exhibitions showcasing contemporary printmaking, multiples and related work. The Megalo Gallery committee is looking for EOIs that will create a balanced program and will consider proposals for solo, group and curated exhibitions.
Megalo welcomes exhibition proposals of professional print-based work by artists residing in Australia. Please note that in its continuing support of artists, Megalo does not charge a gallery fee.
Please ensure you complete Step 1 and Step 2 of the submission process.
Provide 6 images of your work
IMAGES MUST BE:
- high resolution JPGs.
- no larger than 2MB each.
- quality images that reflect your work.
- each file should be named appropriately.
- Please don't submit blurry images. Your images should be clear and sharp.
1.Jenkins, Mark_Washed Away_screenprint_2018
Please complete the following form:
Please upload the following supporting documents:
CV: an artist CV (max 2 pages)
* for group applications please submit CVs for each artist.
IMAGES*: 3 - 8 images of indicative works
(include name, title, medium and year created in filename)
- For group applications please submit CVs for each artist exhibiting.