RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Megalo Print Studio + Gallery promotes, presents and practices printmaking as an art form accessible to all levels of our community. Since its foundation in 1980, Megalo has provided artists and the broader community with access to specialised printmaking facilities, equipment and expertise. Megalo is the only print studio in Australia to provide access to screen printing, relief, etching and lithography studios under one roof. Megalo offers: artist residencies; education programs; printmaking advice to members, the arts sector and the broader community; a gallery program showcasing contemporary prints; commission + edition printing; + studio access. Megalo also sell a range of printmaking materials including inks, paper + tools, as well as printmaking books, prints + more through its shop The Megalo Print Emporium.
We value our members and appreciate your support in helping us continue to present and practice printmaking as an art form accessible to all levels of our community. Membership also provides the continued benefits of:
- Subsidised Access rates to Megalo Studios
- 1 day free access per year.
- Discounts on Megalo courses + workshops.
- Invitations to exhibitions + events at Megalo.
- Monthly e-news packed with community news
- 10% discount at The Curatoreum, located at the National Portrait Gallery + the National Arboretum.
- 10% discount at Canberra City Framing, Civic ACT.
- 10% discount on materials from Eckersleys store in